Liven up your Lingerie drawer
Start by emptying your lingerie drawer(s) and sort your items into keep, donate (TKD accept gently used items for recycling and rehoming) or throw piles. This should be a fairly straightforward process – cull anything that looks faded, stretched, frayed, shapeless, doesn’t fit or hasn’t been worn in the last year.
- Next separate your underwear into bras and knickers. Depending on how many items you have, you may want to further sub-divide those items into those you consider everyday essentials and those that are for special outfits or occasions. If you have an extensive collection of underwear, you could break this down further; or example, knickers might be split into thongs, bikini briefs, full briefs, while bras could be divided by style – T-shirt, balconnet, strapless, with cup/without cup.
- Drawer dividers are a fabulous addition to lingerie drawers. Not only will they keep your drawer tidy and organised, but as they come in varying sizes you can easily arrange both bras and knickers in the same drawer.
- Arrange items by colour or place those items that you use most frequently at the front of the drawer. If space is limited make sure you neatly fold your knickers and place one bra cup inside the other. You may wish to store more expensive or less frequently used items separately or to give additional space to, so take this into consideration when sectioning out your drawer space.
- For a final flourish you may wish to add a scented bag or sachet to your drawer.
- Remember to review your lingerie every six months for fit and condition. At the beginning of summer and winter, when you review the rest of your wardrobe for the season, is a good time to check that you have the right lingerie to wear under your clothing, and that it is still fits perfectly to give you the support and shape to make the most of your figure.
TKD Lingerie is located in Town Centre, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai. Tel +971 4 385 6353 www.tkdlingerie.com.
© 2013-present Decluttr Me and TKD Lingerie | All rights reserved – This post is provided for the convenience of Decluttr Me readers. Any reproduction of the content within this feed is strictly prohibited.
© Image – TKD Lingerie